Seminar Retreat Week at Lake Orta in Northern Italy
“The healing power of transformation.”
Sun, 28.7. – Mon, 5.8.2019
Bodypainting, trancerituals, creativity and nature experience
Seminar Coach: Sabine Rittner & Team
Location: Molino, near Lago d’ Orta, Piedmont, Northern Italy
Early registration is recommended, as only max. 15 participant seats are available.
A seminar week to rediscover the joy of transformation with full body body painting, rituals, creativity, music, movement and shamanic nature experience.
Finally I found the perfect place for a new nature retreat week! The property Molino di Fondo is situated in a secluded valley on the banks of the river Agogna, not far from the Lago d´Orta in Piedmont. It is a wonderfully enchanted, lovingly designed former water mill in a secluded location in the heart of nature. Here we have the best conditions to give our wild soul more space again and to dive into the ritualized, creative process of transformation in body painting. Carried by the community you will “travel” to other realities in contact with the animated nature and in this way inspire your transformation process. Let yourself be drawn into a very protected setting,
- to merge with the forces of nature
- to let your “other face” become visible
- to a tree, a she-wolf, a bird, a dream… to become
- To let your very own voice sound
- To find your personal healing and strength ritual and to arrange it.
In this way your power sources will flow again and strengthen you healingly for upcoming steps of change and growth in your everyday life and profession.
– Trance rituals with “ritual postures and ecstatic trance” ( based by Felicitas Goodman)
– Tones and body exercises to awaken your very own voice expression
– music, sound dance, drums, movement, trance dance
– Partial and full body painting with water-soluble bodypainting paints (you only undress as far as you like)
– shamanic rituals of perception training, experience of nature, creative processes in nature, meditation
– a powerful energizing Qi Gong sequence in the morning (for learning and applying in everyday life) You will experience nature in the seminar group, in small groups, in contact with two people and also alone with yourself. Your process of transformation will be documented photographically, so that it will accompany and nourish you for a long time in the form of experienced body experience and sensual certainty (embodiment), as well as in the form of photos in everyday life.
Molino, near Lago di Orta, Piedmont, northern Italy.
The place in beautiful nature is situated as a former water mill in a river valley. It offers
– cool rooms, shade places and refreshment at any time in the mountain stream,
– as well as sunny meadows, terraces and balconies,
– as well as room for community experience,
– as well as retreats for silence and solitude.
The beautiful lake Lago d´Orta with small bathing places, restaurants and cafés directly at the water is only 10 minutes away. You can enjoy unspoilt Italian flair in the villages by the lake, especially in the picturesque, car-free old town of Orta San Giulio. Nearby there is also a wild and romantic gorge with several waterfalls and pools for bathing in cold mountain water.
Head of the seminar retreat week:
Sabine Rittner & Team
Since 1980 I have been leading seminars with enthusiasm and have offered wilderness and nature retreats for many years. Bodypainting in connection with trancerituals is one of my favourite means of expression, because we can take off our everyday skin painted, feel our archaic, wild soul again and become one with nature. I am really looking forward to this summer seminar retreat!
Accommodation and meals:
We live in lovingly furnished old stone houses in small group flats with 3-5 participants. Each house has its own terrace. A few places (max. 4) are available for overnight stays in tents or in a converted trailer.
Single room booking is possible in exceptional cases at the Reiterhof (by car) 10 minutes away (on consultation). In this case the total costs for accommodation and meals have to be paid additionally, because we have to pay the rent for the whole place.
In support of the intensive processes in our seminar retreat, our Tuscan-Bavarian cook will spoil us with delicious Italian food. The delicious meals will be prepared fresh and lovingly for us, but during the breaks we are a little dependent on the help of the seminar participants.
Start: Sun., 28.7.2019, 18.00 hrs
End: Mo., 5.8.2019, 15.00 hrs
There’ll be a long siesta every day. In addition, half a seminar day is free to enjoy the beautiful surroundings, go swimming, wander by the lake, shop for souvenirs… or just lounge around in silence and trace.
Seminar fee: 980,- €
+ Accommodation and full board
– in one of the houses: 600,- €
– in the tent or construction wagon (max. 4 places possible): 480,- €
Very early registration is recommended, because
only max. 15 participant seats are available
For participation, please fill out the form below. Registration is mandatory.
Find here the conditions of participation
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment information.
If you have any questions about the seminar, please feel free to contact me directly.
To the contact form